Grant is a barrister-at-law based in Auckland, NZ. He is a litigation specialist, having conducted his own practice as an advocate since 1975.
His particular interests and expertise include the following aspects of the legal process:
- Public law, including constitutional law, administrative law and judicial review
- Commercial litigation, including contract disputes and negligence claims
- The law relating to trusts and relationship property
- Professional disciplinary proceedings
- Arbitration and mediation